Overview

Covestro AG’s share capital of EUR 202,500,000 is divided into 202,500,000 bearer shares. Each share represents one vote.

According to public information, Bayer AG is the only shareholder with holdings above 5 percent of share capital. Bayer AG owns approximately 53 percent of Covestro shares. Covestro considers the remaining part of approx. 47 percent as free float.

Shareholders with voting rights larger 3%

The following shareholders have voting rights of 3% or more, disclosed as required by the German Securities Trade Act: More >

GLOBAL WEBSITE
SHARE PRICE/INDEX
Q1 2017 Interim Statement
Released on April 25, 2017. Details
Annual General Meeting 2017
All information and documents for the annual general meeting on May 3, 2017 Details